Totally ROCK-Y!!!
Great songs, great ambience, great fans. (A bit hot though, could have been perfect with better ventilation and airconditioning.)
Half the time I couldn't sing along, 90% of the time I didn't understand what they were saying, all because, my Cantonese sucked. Nevertheless, I totally enjoyed myself. It's been a long time since I've been to concerts, let alone "rock-y" ones like this. Great release from shitty reporting life.
One of the most enjoyable moments was the playback of their musical journey since 1983. It brought back many memories. I vividly remembered the scene on TV when the lead singer died from an accident for a show in Japan, where fans went totally hysterical and cried like it was their father who died. *shakes head*
Oh oh oh! Halfway through the concert, I made an interesting discovery!

I thought Paul and Chen Xiao Chun looked like each other! Ha. (Don't ask me who the person on the extreme left is, I have no idea.)
Anyway, my favourite of all- Wing. I have the thing for talented men. Musically inclined men, as a matter of fact. (Well, that dinosaur was a missed arrow from Cupid. Kekeke.)They totally blow me off. Perhaps in them, I saw what I didn't have and could never be. Shucks! Did I just cause a downfall in the music industry and musical schools because all men wanted out? Muahahaha.
1 comment:
hmm.. did u bump into jess, elaine... ?
i heard they r attendin the cOncert too!
i didnt go, cos by the time i wanna buy, the $78 seats sold out liao, damn!
Post a Comment