I think this entry's self-explanatory.
Depressed again. Sigh. I hate to know that as I grow older and older, as more and more people around me got caught by Cupid's eyes (and arrows), I just felt lonelier. Damn, where do all these people get so much of life???
Argh. I am so going to turn into a grouchy old spinster again!!!
C'mon, it's a bright and sunny Saturday! Being YOUNG, ENERGETIC, SINGLE AND ENTERTAINING, I do not deserve this at all... NOT AT ALL!!! What's more, being overweight and having a big ass, I should be popular, especially with girls, RIGHT??? Since when did those moody, sensitive and indecisive women turn over a new leaf and decided to let prettier faces take away their attention? Ha. I getting crappy again. Perhaps being dumped at home with NO food accelerated the crappiness process.
I am so grouchy!
I'm dumped at home like a nobody's child, broke and hungry. (Thanks, Mum), with surrounded by friends with loads of life and time but just none reserved for me. But, wat to do? I'm FAT, UGLY and long passed the "highly-sought-after" stage (well, that stage never applied to me as a matter of fact). ARHHHHHHHHHH...... I so hate staying at home on a Saturday!
It didn't help matters that the results of having my fortune told last Saturday revealed a late late late marriage. I am so depressed. By the way, I won't be divulging details of fortune telling at all, IT'S PERSONAL. Those who were fortunate enough to be there during my fortune telling session, I don't mind a token sum of royalties if any one of my fans or extreme ba gua(s) frens buy information from you. Make sure they pay first though.
I've had enough!
Ra-ra... wanna a nice, warm shower?
No comments:
Post a Comment