Thursday, December 15, 2005

"Was it a joke?" I asked myself... Once again, I felt that You played me out.
At the beginning, You gave me hope and I carried it with caution. Despite my fragile heart, I held on closely and sunk deeper and deeper... and just when I thought everything was within Your control and mine, You sent the rain down on me.

As the entire Zo nation weeped, I begin to wonder,

"Am I less precious in Your eyes?"
"Did You allow this to happen?"

Both questions seemed to carry positive answers without a doubt. Deep inside I know I shouldn't and cannot doubt you, but being realistically made of flesh and blood, I am but a vulnerable mortal. Perhaps I was never made to "yuan", but the way things were allowed to happen, bottling up definitely seemed a shorter road to death.

I guess it was just a wake-up call from the beautiful dream You weaved. Number One illusionist in the world... God, You got me(again).

No comments: