A break from work, finally!
The Deepavali holiday that just passed set me off with the plan for a long break. Thursday's Deepavali, Friday's company holiday, then it's the weekends and I'm on leave on Monday and Tuesday! Woohoo~
I'm enjoying myself so much that my brain and body's giving me bold hints of staying at home- FOREVER. Haha. Illusion-. Quit my job and stay at home, eat grass meh?
Looking back, what have I actually achieved during these 4 years of working life? Argh. Shit. I'm not gonna start getting all melancholic again. I was supposed to be feeling happy about the break! Back to being happy. Hahahahahaha. Laughter, the best medicine. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA. HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA. Alright, enough nonsense.
Gosh, this break's gonna be filled up with loads of personal activities. Facials, hair cut, gym crashing, agressive food controls, ample rest and staying cheerful and positive. Basically it's all about looking pretty! Steph's big day's this coming Sunday, barely 7 days away. It seemed like it was just yesterday when both of us fantasized about what it's like to fall in love, get married and start a family... Gosh, can't believe she's actually "realising" last stage of what was our "fantasy" in just a week's time! *shudders*
At this point, usually, I mean, USUALLY, whenever I start talking about other people's happiness, I would move on to start lamenting about how I am leading a "happiness-LESS" life... Haha. Well, I guess I'm changing the plot today. Hm. Call it the lack of faith, or the other extreme of having complete faith (that whatever is destined to happen will happen). Somehow, it doesn't bother me as much anymore. I have to admit, learning about several failed marriages and relationships recently made me apprehensive in getting into one. So scary. I guess I'm not that ready after all. Sigh.
Alamak, I'm past my beauty sleep bedtime (again).
No comments:
Post a Comment