Lady luck? Nah. Men luck? (Is there such a term anyway?) I wish!
I strike Toto leh! HALF A MILLION sia! HALF A BLOODY MILLION... Right at this point, a lousy thought came to my mind. If hor, I mean, IF, you ever strike half a million and it's really bloody, as in literally BLOODY, will you still want the money not ah? Hmmm... k, never mind, forget that I ever asked this question.
Yeah yeah! Back to Toto. Woohoo~ Half a million, cool sia.
So happy!
K. What's next? First, I'm tendering my resignation tmr. Den... Oh! Slimming treatments and more slimming treatments! Aiyah, might as well get my face fixed. I'm going for a nose job, cheek implants and LIPO, definitely LIPO! Goodbye to thunder thighs! Yayayayay...
Alright. Time to wake up. Enough nonsense.
By the way, I had intended to write a damn dramatic story about how I won a free buffet dinner at Joaquim on Sat. But all that nonsense above depleted my brain cells for today. Ta Nai Nai De...
No comments:
Post a Comment