Perhaps I should really change my blog name to "Yuanster".
I seem to only feel desperate to blog whenever something depressing happens. Very seldom (or never actually) have I blogged about happy things, really HAPPY events. Hey, come to think of it, I've never felt genuinely happy for a long long time.
I hate to say this, and it's kinda sad that I'm saying this, I don't have a life! Everyday is a race against time, overcoming obstacles and hypnotising myself that the world still remains beautiful despite having nasty and ugly people around. At the end of the day, I feel so bloody exhausted, and just wanna drop into slumberland...
Routine, routine, routine...
Day after day it happens, night after night I struggle with nightmares because of mental stress...
Is this what I really want, after all?
Much as I know something is seriously wrong, I could never stop to take a breather and re-adjust accordingly. Deadlines become tighter, days become shorter, nights become longer... Sad sia.
Okie. It's time to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment