Monday, July 18, 2005
Blogging during Leisure? If only...
And I thot blogging was my hobby. And one would always make time for one's hobbies. Well, I made time for carbo indulgence, sleep and tv, didn't I?
I have SOOOooooooo much to say, SOOOoooo much to vent, yet, all is appeased by the time I get my fat fingers on a working PC with network. Arghhhhhh....
I was all ready to blog it out (so pro sia... like how pple used to say "work/sweat it out") over the weekend. I had the setting all worked out- air-con, cosy cushions, dim lighting etc. As I proceeded to powering on Xavier...
Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
My entire screen stared back at me, in BRIGHT yellow! WATEVER HAPPENED??? Eveything else functioned normally but, MY SCREEN WAS YELLOW!!! YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW!!! How to blog like dat. Tamade.Spoil my mood.
Giving it up seems like the only option, unless I wanna risk getting blind. C'mon, I'm already fat okie? Never in the world would I allow blindness to depreciate my value further.
I thought I could let it go, but....... BUT...... I CAN'T!!! Bottling up my feelings would make me autistic and cause even severe depression.
So, here I am, stealing time from work, in the midst of a conference call, to relieve the overwhemling desire to blog.
Okie, a quick one before I get back to serious doggy life.
Ahem...
Eh, wat did I wanna blog initially ah?
No comments:
Post a Comment