Tuesday, July 05, 2005


I dunno how to start this entry. Wanted to blog about well-spent today was until I was reminded of how badly spent yesterday was.

It came and went. Just like dat. Yeah, I was kinda disappointed. The only thing I could remember about yesterday was just emptiness. SMSes from frens did warmed my heart, especially after I got a dressing down from my boss early in the morning. But I do wish I had a little more of dat to last me thru the cold and lonely night. If I could just have some surprises to tide me over... I can't believe I was still looking forward to a surprise celebration when I left the office at 10.30pm. Like how it always happened in TV drams, frens, family or admirer popping up with a birthday cake lighted with candles etc. Ha. Silly me.

On this special day, there were no special moments.

I'm such a loser.

Dun worry, I'm fine, as I always will be.

No comments: