Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bye 2005, Hi 2006.

I just realised that as the years goes by (and as I get older lah!), Christmas, New Years, Birthdays blah blah blah just gets boring and boring-er. It has become such a routine that it's losing it's real significance. Dinners, presents and resolutions... Every year I make the same wishes, every year they don't come true and at the end of it all, I simply self-consoled by "Maybe it'll come true the next year!" and then make the same wish. Chey!

Looking back, my wish list definitely remained the same for at least the past 10 years. Wow. NOW time really flies. Shit.

I've probably been a really bad and mean person for the past 10 years. Hahaha. That would explain how the wishes never came true. Alright, for 2006, I'm gonna contribute to the population of the "nice and good", "cheerful and positive" beings. I am SO excited. Bleh.

No comments: