I know I haven't had time to blog these days. Wanted to share a couple of experiences with pics but I just cannot download the pics from the new phone I'm using! Damn. This is so frustrating.
Oh, by the way, yups, I've got a new phone. With a great camera! Got flash somemore leh! It's free, courtesy of an ex-colleague and it's not launched in Singapore yet! Wow. It's nice to feel that I am ahead of trend. Haha.
But, I simply cannot figure out how to get my stuff outta the phone! USB failed, I don't know how to use infra red or bluetooth, and I am too cheapskate to send it by sms/ mms.
Argh! I need to grab hold of an engineer here. I hope J didn't see my previous entry on the sparkling juice... J! I need your help!
Before I get the pics, just bear with me lah. Hor?
No comments:
Post a Comment