Sunday, January 01, 2006

This is something I gotta share. Christmas Pressies Awards 2005...

1. Best Hit of the Year (means the pressie I so wanted and got it)

*drum rolls*

PHILIPS HAIR STRAIGHTENER
Courtesy of: Best Fren

Thank you thank you!!! Muacks! I am so HAPPY!!! No more frizzy hair Zo. It's gonna be Beauty Queen Zo all the way! Woohoo~

2. Sweeter than Candy Floss Award (self-explanatory)

*drum rolls*

...

...

...

Okie, no winner this year. Never liked candy floss anyway.

3. Most Predictable Pressie

There isn't gonna be any drum roll coz everyone would have guessed it anyway...

BODYSHOP GIFT SET
Courtesy of: *XXX (*name has been changed to protect myself)

Body shop must be making BIG bucks man. I get at least one bath set every year. And I am getting kinda pissed with the "Ohhhhh... I soooo love it. It is so nice and thoughtful" line and look I have to act each time I get it. The next time I get it, you can be sure I'll yawn and fall asleep on the spot.

4. Most Loved and Hated

*Drum rolls*

1 BOTTLE OF SPARKLING GRAPE JUICE (wrapped like RED WINE)
Courtesy of: J and F

It was love at first sight. I was so excited to share it with a group of friends whom I arranged to meet on that day. Luckily, I didn't! Because it was all but a scam. Wrapped like red wine, it turned out to be a f***ing bottle of sparkling juice! Damn. Who gives sparkling juices as Christmas pressies??? Damn. And I was so sure it was RED WINE. Tamade. Luckily I did not say loud loud and announce to the entire restaurant sia. (Which I usually would.) And I carried it all the way from YCK to Bugis somemore! SPARKLING JUICE!!! I hate sparkling juices!

Hey, in case you are thinking that I belong to the group of materialistic people who despises sparkling juices and worships red wine because of the monetary value, I AM NOT! I just hate the feeling of being brought to the arms of Takeshi Kaneshiro and at the very next moment, he tells me he's gay. (This is just an example.. there's no way my Takeshi's gay.)

That's all folks. Thank you for tuning in. Well, for those norminees who did not make it this year, Jia You and continue to work hard! Thank you!

No comments: