skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don Quixote

An impractical idealist bent on righting incorrigible wrongs.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Somehow, I find myself turning to blogging during my "waiting-to-consolidate-other-pple's-report-and-nothing-to-do-meanwhile" times. Shucks. Looking at the number of times I blogged for the past month, GOODNESS! What a whole lot of time wasted. My youth, my youth, MY YOUTH!!! Gone with the lalang... tamade.

Well, the good news is, you people see more of my crap here.
Posted by Stargazer at 6:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • Somehow, I find myself turning to blogging during ...
      • Again, Again, Again!!!
      • I'm starting my exercise regime and is looking for...
      • I was looking through my archives of songs just no...
      • I am going for my first Townhall today!So happy. I...
      • My mother discovered a new way to get to Chinatown...
      • I practically dragged myself to work today. Probab...
      • Me and my Wonderland colleagues were talking about...
      • Chinese New Year 2006
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (2)