Thursday, May 19, 2005

One of my Favourite Things...

... is something new.

It cheers up my day, make me sing, whistle (not the professional one, mine sounds one to get small kids to pee), smile and say, "I'm happy!" over and over again.

It's even better if it comes as a surprise, I like surprises (appropriate ones please). Before I digressed to incidents of lousy surprises which turned into nerve-wrecking, heart breaking and frenships breaking disasters, I had better continue with wat was intended.


I got a new laptop today! My old one, running on a lousy backdated Windows 2000 is expiring in June, so I got an upgrade to a new laptop today. Woohoo~ My first blog entry in the office using my NEW laptop. I decided to name it "Elvis". Dun ask me why dat name. It just came up in the midst of my morning shower.

Okie, tink I need to clarify something. My laptop's not really brand new. Rather the newbie here is it's OS. After 4 mths of nail chewing incidents occurring from my old laptop, having this one is like getting eating steamboat in winter. Shiok!

Will blog about lousy surprises in my next entry. Gotta get back to work now.

No comments: