Saturday, May 07, 2005
Work Week
I hope this entry relieves some of my cooped up stress.
Working Hours at Wonderland
Monday: 8.30am to 8.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday: 8.30am to10.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Friday: 8.30am to 8pm
Sun: 3pm to 6pm
53.5 hours a week. Where can I find time for dates? (If there are, that is.)
2 comments:
Aiyoh... poor gal... tot u only wed and thurs have to work late? its okies i understand how u are feeling... like overwhelmingly overwork! My working hours arent any better as u know:
Monday: 9.30am to 7.30pm
Tuesday: 9.30am to 8.30pm
Wednesday: 9.30 to 8.00pm
Thursday: 9.30 to 8.30pm
Friday: 9.30 to 9.00pm
Sunday: Whole afternoon
Cheer up gal! at least we still have sat to ourselves! :)
Yeah yeah... Sat to ourselves, as if. Sat got BS loh. If not den it's really for MYSELF then. Meaning to stay at home and be a couch potato. Great life huh? I sound like a loser.
Post a Comment