Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Telephone Scandal


I just want a telephone with a proper headset like the rest.

I just wanna be able to tune in and participate in conference calls comfortably.

I just wanna be nice and considerate by not blasting my speaker on everyone.

Can't you understand? I just wan a simple 2nd hand (or hand-me-down from those who had left) telephone set which supports a headset. As simple as dat. Is that not English I'm speaking? Are those not your ears I'm seeing? Am I less of a human compared to the rest of the population in Wonderland dat I do not deserve wat they have?

Wat other nonsense could I accept?

Well, I should have guessed that this shd happen when you rejected my request for CD-Rs with a moronic question like this, "I don't understand why you people need to back-up files."

I should have realised that you need immediate help from the Wizard of Oz just like the scarecrow then.

Wat amazes me is how a multi-national corporation with numerous important information disseminating every single min can allow employees to get away without backing up files. And, how it, being a leader in technology, can allow its employees to work with outdated phones that doesn't support headsets just to scrimp and save an amount equivalent to the price of em, perhaps, 200 toilet rolls? This 200 toilet rolls would probably barely last us 2 days.

No comments: