Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Chicago: 24 Apr 2007

Had what I would consider a rather good rest last night. Well, I woke up at 2am in the morning feeling totally refreshed but coerced myself to continue sleeping and succeeded. Guess the comfy bed in the hotel helped too.

Woohoo! My first day at Wonderland over at the other side of the world... Gosh.. I have so many people I wanna meet (especially Xiaobai, heez.)!

Shit. I couldn't have expected a more unfortunate series of events today. My wireless network failed me (it worked for all my colleagues) and I had to be "separated" from my other colleagues to get connected via a network cable.


"C'mon! It's not that bad! At least you got it fixed.." most of you will think. Yeah. Right. This would have saved my day if not for the chatter monster sitting next to me who couldn't even spare me 5 mins of peace and quiet. And I couldn't get in contact with Xiaobai! Argh.

Jet lag set in in the afternoon. It was TERRIBLE. I can't wait to hit the sack.

5pm. Time to go home (I mean, back to hotel)! Wow... all of a sudden I was totally awake. What jet lag? Oops.

Had a not so exciting dinner consisting of pizza and lasagne at the nearby mall. Yawns.


Bought a ring from Aldo at a discounted rate of only USD10. Happy!

No comments: