Thursday, April 26, 2007

Chicago: 25 Apr 2007

Still suffering from jet lag. Woke up at 3.30am in the morning but forced myself to continue sleeping till 6am. I am good at this. Ha.

Nothing exciting happened at work. It's extremely foggy today...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


One of my fellow colleague brought us to a Thai restaurant downtown for dinner. The group was craving for something hot and soupy, the perfect combination with the cold weather. I ordered a bowl of Tom Yum Udon and a plate of stir fried brocolli. The Tom Yum Udon sucked. Not spicy and not sour. It was SWEET. The rest of the day continued to suck when I received an sms from my big boss to call her. Called her back and she screamed me for not answering her calls. Tried explaining that no calls came through and there was no record of any missed calls, but she insisted calling 3 times. Well, I didn't want to argue with her. She's been this unreasonable since I know her.. and remember the golden rule? NEVER ARGUE WITH YOUR BOSS. She wanted a daily summary of what was discussed in the meeting, even though it does not concern my department. I knew it! She wanna make sure I'm working (hard too)! Argh. My entire trip is ruined.

It was straight to hotel after dinner. Summary time. I am so miserable.

No comments: