Sunday, April 29, 2007

Chicago: 27 Apr 2007

TGIF!

Today the air seemed fresher, the sky seemed bluer and the grass seemed greener. All because it is FRIDAY!

We are on time to knock off today! Woohoo! Guess all the Ang Mohs were also in a Friday mood so everything went especially well and fast. We had a new addition to the team tody. He flew in from Singapore and is from the IT team. It turned out he knew 2 of the girls in my group quite well and volunteered to bring us shopping! 3 cheers for SP! Hurray!

To the nearest factory outlet- Gurnee Mills!

We girls screamed with excitement as our car ventured into the vicinity. Addidas, Nike, Levis, Polo Ralph, Timberland... We can't wait to get out of the car!

I went totally crazy for the next 4 hours. Can't remember how much I spent. I guess it doesn't matter. I totally enjoyed myself.

We actually forgot about having dinner and were only reminded when our stomachs starting growling after the mall was closed. Glad we were still in time for room service. Dinner was good even though it was cold. Poor Sharon (a close colleague from the other department) waited for me to complete my summary to have dinner together. I figured that I couldn't eat without completing that chore for the day. It's in my nature to be so responsible. Haha.

Tomorrow is another day to look forward to because... we are going shopping again!

Happy happy happy.

No comments: