I managed to talk to Xiaobai online today. Didn't get to meet him in person though. I was in another building and he had meetings for the entire day. Sigh. I missed him leh. (as a friend lah. What were you thinking? He's already attached, cuse me.)
Work ended late at 6pm today (Late: using US standard as a benchmark. You could get assassinated for working OT here okie.). I love the American culture. Headed to a Chinese restaurant highly recommended by a lot of fellow colleagues for dinner. Well, everyone who patronised it said the food was good. I beg to differ. It was just so so.
Service was extremely bad. My face was comparable to Justice Bao's throughout the entire night.
It was freezing cold at night, probably about 10 degrees? I was shivering even after I got into the car.
Back to hotel. Summary time again. Sigh. It's torturous to end each day like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment