Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Dreamland
I just discovered an interesting place to sit down and collect my thoughts. And of coz, its the perfect place to dream, in broad daylight.
Picture this: You are sitting on what should be the 3rd storey of a HDB flat, with a clear view of six luxuriously furnished tennis courts. All surrounded by the beautiful green lush of mother nature. Avid tennis lovers and luminious tennis balls complemented the courts perfectly. The sun's just starting to set and you can feel the evening breeze across your face and hair gently. Perfect view, perfect weather, perfect music, perfect mood.
For a moment, contentment just filled me. I feel so lucky just to be able to enjoy all the simple things in life.
At this pt, Guang Liang's "Tong2 Hua4" came in and I was brought into a totally different dimension. Tennis ==> DT!
We are meeting to have a game with his best pals from JC. As usual, he got there earlier than me. There he stood, all geared up for his favourite activity. I'm not exactly a tennis person, but anything's fun with him. Much as I enjoyed the game and him, my body simply couldn't keep up with the intensity of the sport and him, sensing that, suggested dat I shd take a break. I was elated that he gave the "green light" for official "off-duty". Yay.
I moved on to get a cooling drink of Kiwi flavoured Gatorade and is sitting at a distance watching him conquering the court with his Olympical tennis skills. As the chorus sang, "I wanna transform myself into the angel in your fairytale, stretching out my arms and turning them into wings to protect you." I would be just like his angel, watching over him and protecting him from all harm. So blissful...
Right at this timely moment, I was disrupted by an sms from my fren. Wah lau!
No comments:
Post a Comment