Monday, April 25, 2005

Pain, pain, pain


Uneasiness all over. My left wisdom tooth is still stubbornly growing. I am seriously considering an extraction. Tamade. Wat a "great" timing; just when I do not have any dental benefits.

Surgeon Tan- My mummy (Her maiden surname is Tan lah) performed a 15 mins operation and successfully extracted the in-grown nail, less than 1mm long. However, she left numerous injuries on my left toe and it's now suffering from complications, bleeding and hurting non-stop since Thurs nite.

Obviously the Chinese oinment Dad highly recommended did not work. Applied it for the past few days and the bleeding didn't stop. It comes on and off. Damn. I can't accept the fact dat I'm losing blood other than dat few days of the mth.

Anyway, it hurts BIG time (both the tooth and the toe) and it's making me grouchy. Its 12.15am and one of my frens just called and insisted a chat. Wah lau. How insensitive and INSENSIBLE (or issit unsensible?) can my frens get? Result: Got shoo-ed off by me.

Please only call Aunt Aggie during office hours.

No comments: