skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don Quixote

An impractical idealist bent on righting incorrigible wrongs.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Worked on AAS #003 till 12am last nite and as I clicked the button to publish, my pc hanged!

Issit blogspot or issit me?

Tamade.
Posted by Stargazer at 9:42 AM

1 comment:

Miki Domoto said...

Gal, "shu nu" dun swear wor

2:00 PM, April 19, 2005

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2005 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • Zozo and Her Giant Toe
      • Pain, pain, pain
      • Kinship Monster
      • I have an in-grown nail (which I can't find) in my...
      • Wonderland University
      • Recently, I am beginning to feel that I'm while-in...
      • AAS #003: Forgive and Forget?
      • Worked on AAS #003 till 12am last nite and as I cl...
      • Heaven Plays Sport of Man
      • Dreamland
      • Working Out
      • There's this feeling of "buay song" -ness in me. ...
      • Return of the OLD "Yuan" Queen
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (2)