Didn't have time to blog during the weekend. I was too busy doing nothing.
Muscles are starting a revolution because I went gym-ing last Sat. Hougang Gym- Great environment, great equipment, great company, great workout. One thing dats not dat great. Lousy instructor.
Gym instructors seem to have a thing for me. I always get very friendly and helpful instructors whenever I go to a public gym. Perhaps they could "see" that I do need PROFESSIONAL help. Or perhaps, I just attract the "sporty" guys. Ha. This is not funny at all.
Well, despite the presence of nosey instructors, I'm frequenting (is there such a word at all?) the gym. I love it too much. Oops, will I be attacting potential fan stalkers huh? Please arm yourself with a club sandwich for me if you ever intend stalk me there k? Thanks hah.
Caught an interesting show on TV last nite. Starred by Maggie Q. Woo~ the gals in there have great bodies! I'm so inspired to work my body out! Women look so much nicer in tight fitting clothes than men. And I dun wanna let this privilege go to waste. But its a damn cruel show sia. Not recommended for the faint-hearted and kids.
Realised that despite the fact that my muscles are aching, I feel so much alert and energised after working out. I have to make my body stronger. Fell sick at least once a mth since I started working in Wonderland. I used to only fall sick once a year when I was schooling sia. Could be signs of aging too.
No comments:
Post a Comment