Tuesday, May 03, 2005


The feeling just keeps getting stronger and stronger. Something is indeed very wrong. Damn. Is this premature quarter life crisis?

My work sucks, my toe hurts, I'm losing my frens to their bfs, I meet insensitive people and plagiarising thieves, I stay home indulging in self-pity during weekends. Totally unbearable. Argh! I just wanna SSSSCCCCRRRREEEAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these time, I stayed positive. I consoled myself that things were already at the rock bottom, wat could be worse? It had to get better somehow. Perhaps, I under-estimated the power of my suay-ness. I had not fallen to the bottom as yet. I hope I am able to hold on till things get better. Or will they?

There were umpteen times when I felt like crying my heart out. As if going to work with a sore toe was not pathetic enough, I was so caught up with work dat I had no time for breakfast and lunch. My first meal of the day consisted of 2 pieces of rice crackers and 3 rochers at 7.45pm. Never had I starved myself like this before. Food is my life. Just thinking about it makes my eyes watery.

I'm gonna bury myself in my pillow and wallow in my sorrow-ness.

Leave me alone.

1 comment:

Miki Domoto said...

Zozo, I aren't better. My leg is hurt, cant walk properly and now scared leave a scar. Both my parents ditched me and I am left alone. I don't a bf and my best fren left me also.. I have a lousy job with a lousy pay and lousy boss. One thing better is I can still eat my meals..but maybe both of us can hug and cry....