Thursday, June 09, 2005

Deja Vu


I just had Deja Vu...again.

It's strange to feel dat I've been to a place I've never ever been to before. It's strange to be in the exact same scene and doing the exact same thing in a dream I had before. Is this a gift or curse? Is this a special privilege or does everyone enounter this? Is this mere coincidence or a sign?

My dream 1:
It was Chemistry class on a hot afternoon. I got bored and looked out to the corridor. Some guy made a huge heart from cardboard (nicely decorated) that says, "For My Sweetest Gal" and walked past at this very moment. Bliss...

Reality (some years later);
It was Chemistry class on a hot afternoon. I got bored and looked out of the corridor.

The End.


My dream 2:
I was editing a report in excel (some cells were highlighted in light blue and some light green). Phone rang and it was sweet boyfriend. Chatted happily. Bliss...

Reality (just mins ago):
I was editing a report in excel (some cells were highlighted in light blue and some light green).

The End.


Wat the f***?

Crappy and bo liao things like Chemistry class and reports happen. And then, there was NOTHING!!!

I am so pissed.

No comments: