Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Introducing...
The Roti Prata House
Had one of the bestest lunch yesterday since I joined Wonderland. Pratas! How could I miss out on pratas when my workplace's so near the all-famous Jalan Kayu prata shops?
Well well well, after 4 mths of dwelling in canteens and more canteens, me and my colleagues decided to venture further. With the help of my boss and one other colleague, we went to this place near Thomson which sells really great pratas.
It was a usual ABNN prata shop setting.
I decided to try out the highly recommended Mushroom & Cheese prata. Wow! A rare good move on my side. It was de...de...de...licious!
The prata came pipping hot, with the melted cheese still steamy and in semi-melted stage. Topped with my favourite button mushrooms somemore. And and and, all these matched with thick chicken curry gravy... Woo~
We ordered mee and beehoon goreng. Well, beehoon was okie. Mee was a loser though.
However, I strongly recommend u guys to go try it!
My only regrets:
(1) Should have taken pics to share. But I simply cannot justify being a proud owner of a competitor's handphone in front of my boss.
(2) I forgot to take their name card or take down the address. Hahahaha. So much for recommending it huh? I'll try to get it from my colleagues during lunch today. Patience hah...
1 comment:
Zozo, makes me drool leh. Looking forward to know the address. Cheese and mushrooms sure attract me!
Post a Comment