skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Don Quixote
An impractical idealist bent on righting incorrigible wrongs.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
I'll marry anyone who buys me a fried chicken wing within the next hour.
Damn. Did I cause an immediate nation-wide dumping of fried chicken wings? Tamade.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
▼
2005
(89)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
▼
June
(11)
Telephone Scandal
The Roti Prata House
I was scrolling down for comments on my tagboard w...
It's one of those bloody humid Sunday afternoons. ...
Introducing...
I'm totally frustrated. Spent a precious ONE hour ...
Deja Vu
I'll marry anyone who buys me a fried chicken wing...
I'm a Foolish Piece of Shit
Weekend Galore
Angel's News: As Promised
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment