Had quite a fufilling weekend.
Met up with ex-shitty hole colleagues for dinner on Friday nite. As usual, I could only meet at 8 plus, as usual, Soo was the earliest. Minutes after I reached, nO Tan and Lao Huu came too. Dinner was at Bali house near Meridien. I had only one thing to comment. Dat place is so bloody hot! Steaming hot sia. Nope, not because of "Tiger" gal dressed in tight-fitting short skirts. Practically hot. Kaoz. I was sweating like a pig. Luckily it was too secluded for any fans to be ard. Loads of good hiding places for papparazzis to hide and take pics though. Heh.
Proceeded for drinks at Starbucks after dinner. Soo had kindly printed the "One for One" frappacino vouchers for us. So nice of him! Great deal, go grab! I tink I still have the email with me. Get from me if u wan lah.
Chatted the entire nite away, I'm always amazed how we gals have so much to talk about. (I'm leaving Soo outta this coz most of the time he was just sitting there with no comments, as usual.) From ex-shitty hole related topics (amazing how we can still bitch about dat when all of us are long gone) to quarter life crisis to MICs... Oh oh oh! I forgot about this! nO! Congrats! Muacks Muacks. So happy for u! Finally found spring.
Got our asses out and was heading for home when Weiling called. Another round of gal talk and ended my day at 4am.
Saturday was another round of frens meeting for bday celebration dinner and catching up with ex-shitty hole colleagues (different gp this time). It was a KTV session with some catching up with an ex-shitty hole attachment student. He's serving our nation as our friendly policeman now. Oh, oh, oh! And I took the opportunity to ask if him if he knew the Deputy Inspector who always appeared in Crimewatch. He claimed dat he saw him only a few times and he looks quite old. But I'm totally mesmerised by him(the inspector lah, not the attachment student)! He's my type! Frens, anyone happen to know him? Huh? Huh? Intro me, intro me!
Ended my day at freaking 4am again. Tiring indeed. But totally enjoyable. I love keeping late nights (provided I dun have to work the next day) chilling with frens. Doesn't matter that we do nothing. This is life man. I love my frens! Woohoo~
No comments:
Post a Comment