Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm totally frustrated.

Spent a precious ONE hour of my time attending one of the compulsory modules online yesterday only to realise that the system did not record this one hour of mine. The thought of calling IT helpdesk flashed across for a moment but, because I'm such a techno-goondo, I thought it might have been me who forgot to click on some ass-sy looking button to verify completion of the course.

Well, to play safe and avoid humiliation from the IT helpdesk personnel again, I decided to re-take the module one more time and this time, I make sure I looked out for the ass-sy looking button to click.

Then, as I proceeded to restart the module...

I got this message scrolling across the screen for sometime like eternity.

"Loading... Please wait..."

Closed the window and repeated the module "n" times. Even tried to start a different module. The other module worked, just not this one.

I AM SO PISSED.

TO HELL WITH ONLINE MODULES!

No comments: