Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Calling Out to Rabbit Lovers!
Hey! Everyone! Anybody interested to join the House Rabbit Society (http://www.hrss.net) with me???
Join lah, join lah... I wanna join but cannot find khakis leh. All my frens are cold-blooded creatures. *humph*
The rabbits would be sooooo cute! Nice and cuddly somemore. Singles out there! Research has shown dat pets are an avenue for higher chances of romance! See? Got added value! For the attached ones, can go there and learn how to give tender loving care and be patient with your partners mah. Can get free entertainment from me also. Good deal wat. Rite? Rite? Huh? Huh?
JOIN LAH... *puppy eyes*
*puppy eyes turned to cold stare*
Nvm, decided dat I shall go ahead and join even if you materialistic, unfeeling, self-centred assholes are not interested. I can go join with my Rara. *humph again* Who knows, I might meet my tall, dark and handsome CHINESE male there. And he's definitely gonna be a rabbit lover. And my Rara will her dream 'Ra" also. Woohoo~ Then you pple are so gonna regret it. So so regret it. *humph to the power of infinity*
1 comment:
NOT joining some silly rabbit society despite the pressure.. will NOT stand down to BIG pressure. ;p ta!! see ya fri! yeah~!
Post a Comment