Monday, March 07, 2005
Sorry, Sorry, SORRY!
My AAS#002's late. I noe I noe...
I've let all my fans down. I noe I noe...
Its unethical for me not to adhere to the deadline. I noe I noe...
I've failed in my role. Totally. I noe I noe...
BUT, can I have a chance for redemption not?
I knew you all are nice pple... pleassseeeee??? *signature puppy eyes*
SMoooccch... I knew you guys would give me another chance!!!
Okie. Here's wat happened.
Started on this 2nd issue like donkey years ago. Or shd I say, I ATTEMPTED to start on it donkey years ago. However, your dearest Aunt Aggie couldn't make up her mind on the topic of this 2nd issue! I gave a title, wrote a paragraph, and den realised its not good a topic enough and deleted both the title and dat paragraph, and den decided I shd come back with a better topic the next day. Well, then the same thing happened the next day and this cycle went on and on till last Friday.
Wrote quite a constructive bit last Friday and I was super sure I would be able to get it out by Sat. Then, on dat fateful Saturday, as I tried to continue, I realised I wanna deleted the topic and watever constructive bit I wrote again! Damn. I couldn't give up. Simply not, for the sake of all fans. So I tried to get into the "Aunt Aggie Mode" by dimming the lights in my room (basically I juz switched off all lights except the one beside my bed), lighting some aroma therapy thingy, got my dose of Ribena (real cold) by my computer and playing real sentimental music in the background. I thot I was all set. As I embarked to continue on this 2nd issue, I...
started to feel SLEEPY. *yawns*
Hahaha... yeah yeah. I can imagine the looks on your faces.
"You PIG! We waited for like 4 bloody weeks and you are telling us we're gonna miss #002 because you wanna SLEEP???"
Calm down, calm down.
At least I'm honest rite? Dun I deserve credit for being truthful? Hmm?
Its all the dimming of lights and lighting of aroma-therapy thingy's fault lah! And my bed's simply too hard to resist. Especially when Mummy just bought me a new pillow. I knew I just had to try dat. Rite, rite? *Puppy eyes again*
Okie, so I told myself dat I would still have Sunday.
I was awaken by the sound of some elephant walking in and outta my room, occassionally dropping bombs (in the form of clothings or books or watever) onto my feet. Somehow, I thot I heard the wake-up call from Mummy. "Bee, sun shining onto your fat ass liao still dun wanna wake up issit?", "Bee, dun sleep liao, wake up and fold your clothes!" (dat explains the clothy bombs), "BEE, STILL DUN WANNA WAKE UP AH???".
"Replied" Mummy with occassional "Orh"s and "Em"s. But was still cruising in Dreamland. Then, Mummy decided to use the last resort.
"Bee, u sure u dun wanna wake up? Your breakfast's getting cold oh..."
Dats the trick man! Way to go, Mum!
I got up. Heez.
Had a hearty breakfast and was just getting down to warm up for #002 when Mummy decided it was "Spring Cleaning Sunday". Aaaiiiyyyaaahhh....
Spent the entire day clearing up just one corner of my room and was super tired at dinner time. Had a hearty dinner (I usually make sure all my meals are hearty) and wanted to settle down to working on AAS after checking out wats on TV.
As I was surfing the channels, hey! I saw a back-dated Stephen Chow's show! Used to love his shows back when I was in Primary School and this one's one of the classics. "Tao2 Xue2 Wei1 Long2 Part II" ! I like I like!
I had to watch it.
The show ended at 9.30pm and I went on to watch Zhang Fei's lousy Taiwanese Variety show, occassionally surfing in to Ch 8 Jacky Wu's one for Ruhua. Happily enjoying myself surfing the channels and realised dat its a freaking 11am already. Oh. Bedtime. Went to bed and totally forgot all about AAS.
Damn.
Scold me! Curse me! Throw rotten eggs at me! Put me in a guni sack and thrash me! Tell DT my weight! Burn my bed and new pillow!
Yeah, I agree its a rather shitty explanation.
But, at least its true. Hor?
2 comments:
spare me that shit and show me the AAS#2 BLOG! (opss.. nearly typed ASS there... hahahaha)
huh huh huh!
Excuses excuses and excuses! The problem is WHERE IS AAS #02???
Post a Comment