Friday, March 04, 2005
Its a Beautiful Day
Today's a beautiful day because:
1. Ah Bui's safely home!
Dad and Mummy (she fell asleep waiting for him) waited the entire nite for him because he did not bring his keys with him and is supposed to reach hme at 4am today. Well, tink plane got delayed or he went shopping at duty-free, coz he reached home only at 6am. Poor Mummy and Dad. Waited for 2 entire hours in kan cheong-ness. Yeah, I was sleeping like a log since 10pm. The "sleep trance" caught up with me again.
Got awaken by the thundering conversation between Ah Bui and Mummy. Pissed. But, pissed-ness went away almost immediately because Mummy bought breakfast and Ah Bui got me a pressie from Thailand! So happy! (See? I'm so easy to please actually.)
2. Its Friday!
My favourite day of the week. This Friday, particularly, been long awaited. Because... I'm meeting my ex-shitty hole colleagues! Most of us are ex-es now, except for Aunty Krisytne, who still warming her ass there. Dun warm too long hor, will get "chao tar" if you dun exercise enough caution wor.
Going to a new place for dinner with them, then most probably moving on to ktv-ing after dat. I hope the food there is nice. Or at least filling. Ha.
3. I lost 1 kg!
Not much lah. But better than nothing. Have been feeling so low in self-esteem since I've grown fatter and this is very much a motivation for me to do better. Its a good start.
It seems dat things have made a turn for the better these days. Was suffering from mild depression a few mths back. You guys didn't notice, rite?
Didn't have much luck in my job-search and my financial resources were depleting at "lode-runner (or "road runner", watever, who cares anyway) rate. No money, no funny. Worse still, I gained so much weight dat I couldn't even bear to take a second look at myself. Its no wonder I dun have any "yan yu s" (romantic encounters) then. Come to tink of it, its been quite some time since I met "guai shu shu s".
Hmm...
Slimmer= Supposedly prettier=More guai shu shus= Frantic situations.
Damn. Life is full of dilemmas.
1 comment:
Of cos things getting better for you these days, U PASSED THE VIRUS TO POOR MIKI... poor miki now ever since kana zozo's virus have been struggling... :_(
Post a Comment