Friday, March 11, 2005
Updates On Rara
Hey pple, tink I promised to blog about this but I forgot.
Made an appt with Dr. Chua on Sat because she wanted to:
1. Check on progress of Rara's recovering wound.
2. Conduct tests to determine reasons for Rara's blood in urine.
3. Examine discharge from Rara's left eye.
So, this was wat happened.
1. Rara's wound had shrunk quite a bit. Probably about 50%. And there was still thick layer of dead skin forming onto her wound. Dr. Chua pulled out watever she could (yes, she practically pulled). And even scrapped off some which was very near her skin. Gruesome sight. Yet I wanted to kaypoh and see. Ha. But got wobbly legs and almost blacked out after just 10mins. Got to be carried out by Mummy. Sia suay. I knew I could never be a surgeon.
2. Couldn't get any Rara's urine sample. Because she simply refused to pee dat day. Too bad. So, no tests could be conducted.
3. Dr. Chua suspected its a bacterial infection. Again. How come always bacteria one hah? Or maybe she gave me a damn "chim" reason and I did not register lah. She shaved off all fur ard her left eye (My Rara looked really hideous then. But now fur starting to grow. Looking cute again) and prescribed some eye drops and cream for application ard Rara's eye.
On top of all these, Dr. Chua found out dat Rara's urinary duct's inflamed. Poor gal. All red and sore there. And we didn't realise. But then, who in the right mind would flip over over and look THERE??? Not trying to say dat Dr. Chua's siao lah. Dats her job.
Okie. So now I have to clean Rara's wound, apply cream and powder on it, then drop eye drops into her eyes, then apply cream around her left eye, then flip her over and clean her inflamed urinary duct, then apply cream on it, then apply powder on it, flip her back and put her back in her cage. So much more work. *sign*
And I came out of the clinic $133 poorer.
This rabbit's costing me a lot of money and time.
No comments:
Post a Comment