Sunday, March 13, 2005

"You Attract Sporty Guys"


This was the result I got from doing a "test" from a fren's website.

This test was supposed to analyse what type of guys would be most attracted to me. Highly recommended by my fren coz she said it was really accurate. Well...

Here's the detailed analysis (Its in Mandarin lah, but I translated it to English):

Simply put, sporty guys are attracted to you. Because they are very afraid of "Ma2 Fan2" (damn, wats the ang moh translation for this???), they love going out with innocent(I am innocent meh?) and straightforward (Yeah, this one's accurate. I hate going in circles) gals like you. The part that most attract you to them is that they do not have to engage in "deep" and intellectual conversations when they are with you. (Is this a compliment at all?)

"Zun"(accurate) meh???

From previous experience... not really leh. Hmm... maybe I didn't get to "see" their sporty side.

Hey! DT is sporty! *winks* I got chance! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dun forget your "Yang Guang Nan Hai" ;-) Just saw him at the gym yesterday...