skip to main | skip to sidebar

Don Quixote

An impractical idealist bent on righting incorrigible wrongs.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Under the Weather


I've succumbed to the flu virus.

My head feels like it weighs a thousand tonnes.

My entire body feels weak.

My throat's burning.

I can't think and write properly.

More blogging when I get better.
Posted by Stargazer at 2:17 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no wonder didnt see u online this morn... big mean zol zol mux be well and kicking soon. take care okie.

8:46 PM, March 12, 2005

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2005 (89)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
      • I will not be Pissed
      • I've Been Robbed
      • Fright Ride
      • Love Nest
      • I have some excited requests from fans about wanti...
      • "You Attract Sporty Guys"
      • Under the Weather
      • Updates On Rara
      • Damn.
      • AAS #002: Answer this...
      • Sorry, Sorry, SORRY!
      • Its a Beautiful Day
      • Calling Out to Rabbit Lovers!
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (2)