Sometime back, I casually made a wish; I wish dat my future partner would be tall, dark and handsome. It was so damn casual dat I threw it at the back of my mind. Until...
I met Blackie in Thailand. Would never ever link this "romantic" encounter to my lousy casual wish until one of my ex-colleague reminded me, "Hey, thot u wanted a tall, DARK and handsome boyfriend? Blackie is tall not? Blackie is dark for sure! And Blackie might be considered handsome in his country! See, God granted you your wish!"
*thunderstorm*
For a moment I broke out in cold sweat.
Boy was I glad dat Blackie toned down and the matter sort of diminished after just a while. For a while I thot I was looking too much into it.
I was given a gentle reminder dat I was still under this wretched spell this morning.
It was 7.45am and I was walking doubly fast because I had to catch the 7.50 bus. As I approached the bus stop, someone just came in front of me and stopped me.
Then he said, "Hi, I see u almost every morning. So u stay ard this area too and take bus to work from here? Oh, I hope I've not scared you, just wanted to say hi since I see u here quite frequently."
Whatever his intention was, I must say I was irritated. I was in a hurry to catch my bus and due to the lack of sleep, I was totally grouchy. If he had wanted to get to know me, he chose a wrong timing and it was a totally lousy and crappy pick-up line.
"I see u here every morning" ==> Thanks for the attention. But its not mutual. Sorray.
"So u stay in this area too" ==> Ber den? Stay in Woodlands and den start walking all the way to Tampines to this bus stop ah?
"take the bus to work from here" ==> I didn't know I could take the MRT at a BUS-STOP. No go work den wake up so bloody early for wat? Ass itchy ah? And I didn't know when skirt and heels became uniforms for schools. Do I look dat young to be schooling anyway?
If he had no watsoever intention mentioned above, den I muz say he muz be a really BO LIAO or crazy person. Alright, alright, not gonna a meanie. He's just being friendly. Well, den he can always go strike a conversation with the curry puff hawker at the bus stop. He's there EVERYDAY too.
So how does this connect in any way to my curse? Well....
This super bo liao person is an Indian.
*thunderstorm again*
Tall (taller than me), Dark (okie lah, I muz say he can't fight Blackie on this but is rather fair for an Indian but still darker than normal) and Handsome (not bad lah).
God, this is a joke rite?
2 comments:
Change it to "Tall, Tanned Dark & Handsome"
That might help just help.
Tot change to "tall, dark, handsome and must be a chinese". Maybe ur god din catch that, try to pray again bah?
Post a Comment