Recently, I am beginning to feel that I'm while-ing my time away, I'm wasting my youth. Yeah.
Life has started to become meaningless. Wake up, go to work, work, eat, work, go home, eat, watch tv and sleep. Then the entire routine starts all over again the next day. Weekends are spent on gym, bible studies, stuffing myself with food, watching tv and doing nothing.
I have no goal in life. I know what I want but things just don't happen the way I want it to. It seems to come so naturally and easily for people around me. Is there something awfully wrong with me?
I feel like leaving everything behind and just go away. Back packing or luxurious travelling. Anything with no material worries.
I'm so sick and tired of leading such a mundane life, and the thought of having to live such a life for the next 30 years of my life is certainly very depressing.
Either I need a new hobby or I need a man.
1 comment:
Man do not come juz as you wanted. It needs a little bit of luck and fate. Since u deem urself as the suay queen, prob it takes a little more patience and little less yuaning. But then a new hobby is easier. Care to go cycling with me when you are free?
Actually my life same as you, work, bbdc, student's house, home, sleep, eat and tv.
Post a Comment