Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I was scrolling down for comments on my tagboard when...


I couldn't find it!


Then as I scrolled down for my counter,


I couldn't find it too!

Damn.

I started to recall...



I was playing ard with several templates when...

I clicked on the "save the settings" icon.

I think I remembered seeing a "Please note that all your previous settings will be gone" prompt.

I think I went on and clicked "Ok".

I think I lost my tagboard and counter because of this.

I think I would lose all precious comments.

I think I wanna yuan and cry!

Told u I am a tech-goondo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh?! you got change template meh? No difference leh...hmm.... :P

Miki Domoto said...

U played with the templates, never changed but delete ur counter and tagboard?? hahahaahahaha really blur and suay zozo wor...

Add it back and start again loh~

Anonymous said...

Yah.
Played with it and sabo-ed by fat and suay fingers...

Anonymous said...

wow zol.. no tag board very sianz lei.. go fix another one...

Anonymous said...

bluff pple one... u say u gonna update yr blog yest. hmpf~