Thursday, June 09, 2005
I'm a Foolish Piece of Shit
I just went to "check" whether he's single. There was a moment of struggle as the page was loading.
Do I really wanna know his status? What if it shows dat he's attached? Or worse, wat if he's married? At this age and time, anything could happen. But then again, so what if I saw "single"? How true could one be virtually? I'm guilty of online treason myself...
Nevertheless, I couldn't resist. The page loaded and I opened my eyes and it says...
SINGLE!!!
Hooray! He's still single! Single single single. Yay yay yay!
Well, at least he's still single virtually.
I'm totally ashamed of my behavior. Isn't this wat a 15 yr old would do? Consistently checking his online status and immersing in self-imagination and fantasy on whatever he made himself out to be in the virtual world.
I dunno y I'm suddenly reminded of him. Perhaps it's because I'm feeling real shitty today and decided dat I could do with some love. Yeah. Unrequited love.
4 comments:
who's that unlucky guy that got "checked" by you?
New love or old love?
Wat UNLUCKY? huh? huh? *cold stare*
Got new love meh? How come I dunno?
Post a Comment