Sunday, February 13, 2005

Abundant Harvest Everyone?


Time flies this holidays huh? Seems like I was damn busy but frankly speaking, I have no idea what I was busy with. Nope, not the CNY visiting dats tiring me out. In fact, I was done with it during the first 2 days. Reason being, I only have 2 places to go to (maternal and paternal grandparents' hses). Dats all.

Haven't had much luck with mahjong this year. Won $0.60 and $1.70 at SS's and SK's hse respectively. But lost $33 at Shu Shu's hse just now! Ahhhh... so SUAY! KNS. Poor Zolzol, gotta eat bread and skip lunch for the rest of this month. God's will to make me lose some weight.

Went supper after the mahjong session with Shu Shu, ST and RL. Wooh, so much to catch up on!Updated RL who has been MIA-ing for so long. Heehee, got some interesting updates too. BUT, I am not at the liberty to tell! Too bad. Ha.

Ah Bui's been away for overseas training for only 2 days and I'm missing him already! I so regretted not pulling myself outta bed and sending him off the other day. I'm under the "won't-wake-up-unless-my-hse's-on-fire" curse. I didn't get to say BYE! My dear Ah Bui. Although I cannot stand the fact that he sometimes wears my T-shirt and claimed that they are too big for him (too big dun wear lah!), hogs the PC whenever he's hme, think my cooking sucks and refuses to read my blog. I still miss him! At least he's one of those few pple who doesn't haunt me to lose weight, lets me have my way upon the first sign of my whinning and best of all, eats what I cooked despite the fact he tinks its terrible! I wonder how he's doing. Hmm...

Tink Mummy misses him more lah. Coz she used to call him everyday when he was in camp. YES. EVERYDAY. She calls me at the office everyday too. Okie. Fair. Now dat he's not at home, I'm the baby at home. Haha. Enjoying while I can.

No comments: