Saturday, February 05, 2005

Updates on Rara (Again)

Yoyo!

Here are the pics of Rara I took while she was hospitalised, as promised. My gal gal, so cute!


I tink the neck collar makes her look like a circus-rabbit.

Well, pple, she's recovering well. No worries! Thanks for all ya concerns and regards.

Oh yah, she was discharged yesterday. Now she's back in cosy home. Dr. Sue taught me all dat was needed to take care of her. So many things to do sia. Wah lau, so troublesome! Gotta clean left eye with saline, take out neck collar, cleanse wound with saline, wipe dry, apply cream, put powder, put back collar, tie collar and give her injections (for her eye lah, but not ON her eye lah, on the bum.) every other day. Not to mention gotta bond whenever possible, feed her, fill water bottle, clean cage... blah blah blah.

Where got time for dates then? I am SO gonna be a spinster. What makes it worse is dat I've just transferred my first month of deposit into "Spinster Funds" to "Rara's funds". Damn, I shd have studied Zoology.

What is a Spinster Fund?

I FINALLY came to my senses dat there is a HIGH chance dat I would not be able to find dat "someone" whom I want to depend on and spend the remaining of my lifetime with, so I decided dat the next best alternative would be to be a RICH and HC (high-class) spinster. Since I'm gonna die lonely, I choose to die RICH and lonely, as compared to POOR and lonely (so pathetic,I can't even buy a toy-boy). So I try to save a *significant amt of money every mth in preparation.

*Note: Definition of significant amt might vary from person to person.

Some more good news:

For those cold-blooded individuals who are starting to get bored reading about Rara everyday, I curse you... em, I mean, I am glad to tell you dat entries on Rara will be greatly reduced and other more interesting ones are expected to follow. Not dat Rara's not interesting though, juz dat I can understand dat not everyone is a caring animal-lover like me.

Also, I have decided to include an "Aunt Aggie Says" every month. Contents would mainly be interesting stories I've gathered in my many years of experience of counselling pple facing BGR problems. Exclusive to my blog readers only!

I am all ready to blog and blog again!

No comments: