Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Fans! More Blogging Tmr k?
Hey yo hey yo...
Had a bad day at work and have so many woes to pour out but I simply have no time to elaborate now.
I have a conference call at 10pm (Yes, 10PM. Nope, not video conference because I dun have my network set up at hme yet. Yes, dial in from home. Nope, cannot claim. Yes. Toll-free.) later with the US pple and thus gotta go get prepared for it soon.
I also think the timing suck. Wat to do? Who asked me to work in an MNC? And its a WEEKLY conference loh! Wah leu... I cannot imagine working for more than 12 hours every Wednesday. And, And, I have to attend a conference call in office at 8AM the next day!!! (Weekly one also.) Work late and start early the next day. KNS.
No comments:
Post a Comment