Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Following Entry is ALL About Rara. Uninterested Parties, U are Welcome to Leave Now.


Ah ah! Gotcha! Did ch'ya attempt to mouse over to the "close window" icon or try to navigate away after seeing my title? huh? huh? You cold-blooded, impatient, conceited, uncaring, insensitive, self-centred ASSHOLE... Well, because of this, you are cursed. Haha...

For all of you little sweet angels who bothered to scroll down and willing to sacrifice a tinny winny bit of your time... I'm proud of you! And as a reward, you get... a LIMITED EDITION kiss from me! Muack! Haha.. assholes above! You gotta regret this!

K lah, I'm such a nice gal. For the benefit of those ungrateful KNS assholes, you can skip this section below and just scroll on.

************************************************
Updates on Rara
She's got better. Thank God. Her self-inflicted wound sort of dried up becoz it didn't come into contact with any of her saliva. Did I tell u guys dat Dr. Sue put a "collar" around her neck to prevent her from reaching her wound? Dat helped a lot actually. But I thought dat collar made Rara look a bit like a circus rabbit. Ha.Took some pics but can't show u all coz I haven had time to get a card reader to transfer all my hp pics here. Give me some time k? Will get it done by next mth.

Back to Rara. Met up with Dr. Chua at the clinic today. Remember her? Just to digress a bit hah, she called me last night just to check on how Rara's doing (she's only on duty on Tues and Sats) and how I was doing. So sweet of her! Guys, I'll help u chk out if she's hitched not, k? Such a nice gal, so caring, and vets earn good livings! Trust me, I've got Rara's medical fees as hard evidence. If interested, pls drop by at Simei Pet Safari, Animal Recovery Clinic, every Tues n Sats, 10am to 8pm. By the way, Dr. Chua told me she did some research on Rara's case (See? I told you she's damn nice.) and came up with a few reasons y Rara would self-inflict injury on herself. Half of the terms mentioned are too chim for me to understand lah. But I gathered dat the gist of it is:

1. Boredom. I might need to get her a toy or another rabbit to accompany her. Another rabbit might agonise her further if she doesn't like him/her (rabbits experience jealousy and rivalry too) and might fight. So, conclusion: Get a toy for her.

2. Mating Stage. Rara's in her stage of life where her hormones are highly active and she might be suffering from a condition of producing excessive hormones. This condition actually cause her to constantly tink dat she's pregnant and will consistant pull out her fur to make a nest. Solution: sterilise her. This way, we could prevent anything similar from happening in the future and her life span might be extended, if she's really suffering from this condition lah.

Haven decided whether I (or rather Rara) wanna go for the sterilisation not. Coz it simply means more money. Her fees are causing quite a financial strain on me. Speaking of which, I have an opening for a "Sugar Daddy/ Mummy" for my Rara. Just $50 a month. Free to visit/pet/ sayang / feed and play with her. Outings are allowed too but her curfew is 11pm. Muz bring back in good condition though. Your identity could be kept secret upon request. Any takers?

************************************************

Alright, here's the usual blogging.

Went back to work today. Cried myself to sleep last night and ended up with puffy eyes. No amount of make-up could cover up sia. Wah lau eh. So guys, better dun make your galfrens cry coz they get puffy eyes which no amount of Clinique concealer or SKII's Shen Qi Shui (miracle water) could revive.

Felt a lot better though. Might be because I slept more than 8 hrs last nite. Oh yah!My day was brightened coz I met a CUTE guy on the bus. *Wolf calls* Haha. God's gift to me. Yay! Got started on some real work but find it hard to concentrate coz my whole mind was on Rara. Had my first "net meeting" with my team leader who was working from hme. For the benefit of those who are as swa ku as me, a net meeting is like a net conference where you can see each other's desktop and read files from there. This way, you can communicate better coz both parties can refer to and visually see exactly which part of a file they are referring to. Cool hor? But becoz of poor concentration, I made a few mistakes. Luckily it was the first time and my team leader seems alright with it. I hope I didn't leave a bad impression. *crosses fingers*

Saw my uncle at work today. So weird! I'm so used to seeing him at Granny's plc! Well, he's a bit hostile I would say. As in I thot he might pop over to say hi or find me at the co's msn messenger to do so if he's shy lah. But he didn't. I tink it might be because he had a lot of work to clear after being away for a week. K lah, he's forgiven. I'm such a nice gal.

Everyone's been very concerned about my well-being and Rara. Even ex-colleague, JS, was so nice! Hey, to you pals out there, thanks!

Had another Yan Yu (romantic encounter) after visiting Rara today. Walked in an optical shop to get multi-purpose solution for my contacts and woohoo! *Wolf calls again* There was another CUTE GUY! He's one of the sales assistant there. Ladies and kaypoh gentlemen, if you all are interested, he's working at Frames and Lenses Optical Centre, Level 1, Simei, Eastpoint Shopping Centre. Statistics: About 1.78m, Chinese, Stylo, Clean Cut! My type! Haha. But then I tink my first and only conversation with him might have ruined all the good impression he might initially have of me. Here's how it goes:

Cute guy: Can I help you?

Me: Yes, how much is your multi-purpose solution?

Cute guy: $23 for the new one and $20 for the old one.

Me: Wat the difference?

Cute guy: The new one has more chlorine content in it and its supposed to be better for the eyes.

Me: Does it come with a free contacts container and a travel btl pack like this old one?

Cute guy: Sorry but no.

Me: Okie. I'll take the old one then.

I am a cheap-skate aunty! I bought the cheaper one coz it comes with free gifts. Yeah. But makes sense wat. Anyway I've used the old solution for like at least 5 years, and I can still see, so, who cares about more chlorine? And got free gifts somemore. Good deal leh. Besides, I wouldn't wanna risk letting cute guy have a good impression of me over getting a dressing down by Aunty Mummy! Who noes, the cute guy might tink I'm a smart buyer.

2 cute guys in a day! Boy, I am one lucky gal!

No comments: