Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Updates on Rara


Realised I haven been updating you all on Rara these few days, so this entry's specially for those concerned.

She was getting better until last Sat. Well, all my fault. Coz I didn't do a good job in tying her head collar tightly enough and it came off for quite a while. Luckily Mummy discovered it just before she was leaving the hse and got scoundrel to help her secure it back. However, damages are still done. Her wound got all red and some of the healing skin came off. Ouch!

There's something else bothering me. Rara's been having pinkish urine for the past week. Thot it was blood initially, but tink its too light to be blood leh. But it could be a little blood diluted with her urine. Oh no... blood in urine seems rather serious! But I am damn broke leh. No more money to send her to vet. Hope she can tahan till next mth.

Aiyo... I am so gek sim by all these happening to her...

When issit gonna end? Aaaaaahhhhh...........................

No comments: