Monday, February 21, 2005

SUAY Queen Returns


I had one of the worst start of the week in 20 years. I could easily have entered this day for my Primary School composition writing, titled "The Unluckliest Day of My Life".

First, I woke up late. Opened my eyes and AAAHHH... It was all bright and sunny already! Jumped outta bed (No, I did not wake my neighbours downstairs) and Woosh~ Got my fat ass out of my hse in 20 mins. Because of this, Rara missed her breakfast. She tried the "Puppy Eyes" trick. Too bad, I am a lousy Jie Jie.

Made it in time for the 7.50am bus, all was smooth and steady until I changed bus at after Seletar Camp. It was all a mistake right from the start. I shouldn't have took dat first step. The entire bus was like a SAUNA! Imagine, the air-con's emitting hot air loh! Wah lau, like wat Nono says, this time I really "Han4 Bao3 Bao3" (Sweaty Baby, which means Hamburger too). Fanned myself like an Aunty with my ez-link card. Yah, the effect's barely noticeable. No use actually, but I figured out it was a psychological thingy.

The 20 mins bus ride felt like it lasted a lifetime. Woo, finally, my ordeal was over. Fresh air!

There was more ambush for me in office. Tried to adjust the height of my chair and OUCH! I pricked my thumb into the nails of my chair! I gotta give it credit for waking me up man! Didn't realised how deep a cut it was until it keep bleeding profusely and wouldn't stop even after I put it under a running tap. Yes, it hurts BIG TIME.

Had no plaster with me because I forgot to refill my supply after using up the last one for a blister. KNS. Pressed on the wound with a tissue and finally, it stopped bleeding. I am such a first-aid expert.

But, the hurt remains and now I can't even hold a pen... *grouchy*

Dat was not all. Wanted to get my daily dose of Milo, especially today because I was late and had no time for breakfast. The Milo machine was spoilt!!! Suay! SUay! SUAY AH! Only sugar and bits of milo-looking powder came out!

This plot could easily get me a prize in the East Zone Primary School Essay Competition 2005.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha... sounds intersting.. can imaging your facial expresion in every word u said...hahaa... funny... :-D