Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Rooster year's back! Time really flies. The last time where all streets were decorated with rooster-related stuff was like em, 12 years ago? Dat was the year when I took my PSLE! Wah lau leh, looking back, I am so damn old now! So many things have happened like these 12 years. I got my "O"s, "A"s, Degree, knew my frens from Sec sch, jc and Uni (many turned into confidates), numerous crushes, tried my first go at make-up, attended my first prom, my first RA show, my first overseas trip without family, my first job, blah, blah.

Well, some things never change though.

I still like pink, I still am infatuated with Takeshi, I still hate durians, I'm still fat, I still am looking for LOVE!

Relax, relax, Zolynn, Rrrrreeeelllaaaxxx....

okie, change topic. I am not gonna start lamenting about life again.

Let's talk about something happy!

Well, other than remembering CNY for the season where I gotta get interrogated by all SUPER-CONCERNED grannies, aunties and uncles as to when I'm gonna get hitched and the opening sentences "Oh my, you've grown fatter this year!". CNY's got its attractiveness too.

Lotsa goodies at home! My Mummy's always got the "I-am-feeding-an-army-at-home-so-I-gotta-fill-up-all-cabinets-and-fridge-with-food" syndrome whenever the sound of spring knocks. I've got supply enough to last me 3 months. Yay! Food gorging time! Yah, yah, hanah, hanah, control, control. I can imagine pple like JS telling me this , "Better dun eat too much ah, you're getting fatter already. Always say wanna jian fei, but still dun wanna control. Blah blah" k lah, k lah. Got it lah.

Something else to look forward to: Ang Pows!

Woo hoo~ I still consider it a privilege. Haha. I expect better ang pow biz this year, coz I attended like a 101 wedding dinners last year! Its pay back time! Wait a min, did someone say newly weds can choose not to give ang pows for the first year? Oei! Dats so unfair! It muz be the newly weds who came up with this themselves! How can? How can? Sicali I get married this year how? Huh huh? Den I damn Luu Gi leh! KNS. K, juz read my horoscope for Rooster Year 2005. No romance luck. Alright, at least no luu gi so much.

Haha, first Angpow! From Mummy! I noe how much lah. Standard one. Same amount for like 20 years already. But its okie lah, for the significance can liao. She reminded me a zillion times dat I gotta put it in my pocket and sleep with it. For good luck lah. K, noted.



Oh no! Its gonna be 12 am soon! Aiyah! I still got grooming to do! Tmr cannot touch scissors and other sharp objects. Damn.

Gotta fly.

Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: