Sunday, February 27, 2005

Warning: Super Yuan Entry


Its the usual Sunday afternoon. Sleep in, wake up, eat brunch, watch tv, surf net, blog, eat dinner, watch tv, get the Monday blues, iron clothes, sleep.

Well, the life of a singleton. Not exactly a fufilling and exciting one, huh? But, I pretty much enjoy it. No aim, no care, no stress, no one to call, no one calls, no dates, no admirers, no boyfriend, no love.... Argh! Stop me! I wanna lament about life again!

Its nice to know you have all the freedom in the world to do wat u want, hear wat u want, see wat u wan and feel wat you wan. No connecting of any emotional strings to anyone. No hurt, no grieve, no depression, no anger, no waste of precious tears for someone who thinks from waist down. Not bad sia.

But, (I thought of this for a long time) I really DO miss getting hurt, depressed, angry, and crying over someone! I really do. I miss all that are associated with loving someone. SOMEBODY! LOVE ME, HURT ME!!!

Its been so long and I am so afraid I am gonna forget how it is like, to be in love. I am so afraid that I'll lose that feeling, and someday, I'll never wanna get it back. Resistance to belief in true love. Yeah.

I'll get so blinded by the cruelties of this world and eventually get convinced dat fairy tales are strictly fantasy. And only privileges that God has arranged for wat the world had perceived to be "fair" ladies.

I'll just be the fat, ugly and wicked witch who's banished to the end of the world. Detested, forsaken, separated and very soon, forgotten, by all mankind. Concocting love potions to separate couples in love and selling them to other fat & ugly witches like me, plotting evil schemes with my evil sidekick(Rara) and eventually dying vengeful and lonely.

I've thought it through. Maybe it was just not meant to be. SOMEONE's gotta be the evil witch. No evil, where got good? No vengeful spinsters, where got lovey-dovey couples? Life's gotta be balanced.

You couples blissfully in love, you gotta thank me! Without me sacrificing at the other end of the scale, all of you probably would have drowned.

No comments: