Monday, March 28, 2005
I will not be Pissed
I've always lament about superficial guys are, and dat explains y I'm still here. On the shelf. New and nice.
One day, one of my frens told me dat its because I "yuan" too much. Dat was wat are scaring those guys off. Despite the fact dat I told her I only "yuan" to close pple and those close pple are either gals or NOT in my "potentials" kinda list, she insisted dat I shd stop "yuan-ing" and dat will increase my chances of getting hitched.
Okie. One more chance for you guys out there. Prove to Lilin dat you are not superficial! Show her!
Because of this, my following entry, which was supposed to be SUPER "yuan", will not be "yuan".
Its 1.50pm now and I am a happy gal typing this entry on my laptop. Ohh... in like 10 mins time, I will make my appearance to my new dept and get started on my new job! I am so so excited! Oh... I am such a happy gal.
Wats makes me more happy is that I've not had lunch yet. Oh yeah! And its great to skip lunch! Great way to burn those excessive calories and fats accumulated all these years. Woo~ I'm so happy to be able to have this chance to skip lunch. Its such a wonderful experience!
*grrrr*
Oh, oops! Man, dats not my stomach protesting. Its your hallucination lah. Just skip one lunch mah, where got can get soooo hungry one??? Oh, and it doesn't matter dat I have gastric lah. Its okie actually. It wouldn't act up one. No worries. Coz I'm a happy gal mah. Happy can liao. No need to eat and worry about getting gastric pains.
Oh, and I shouldn't blame MIC also. Its not her fault dat she cannot finish her report. Its not her fault dat she told me to give her half an hour at 12.45pm. Its not her fault to make Zozo wait at her desk like an idiot for a whole 1 hour. Its not her fault to ignore Zozo's hints via msn and emails dat her half an hour is up. Its not her fault dat she is so irresponsible. Zozo shd thank her for giving Zozo's gastric a chance to act up and lose some weight! How often can Zozo's gastric act up now dat she has been so careful about her diet? Finally! Should pop champagne man!
Actually, its Zozo's fault! Who asked Zozo to be so nice to wait for her? Rite? Zozo shouldn't take MIC's word for real. She shd make a prediction by looking at the "stars" and know that MIC cannot finish her report on time. She shd. She shd.
But nvm! Despite the fact dat Zozo skipped lunch, the world is still revolving! Woohoo! Celebrate! And Zozo is damn positive and happy dat the world is still revolving! And guess wat? Her stomach is revolving too! Woohoo! Another reason to celebrate.
I am a happy gal and I am not a bit hungry.
2 comments:
Ghee.. no yuaning anymore but more sacarstism.. sigh....
Anyway I also think is not true that your "yuaning" scare guys away lah, juz that the guy god plan for zozo haven appear. So wait patiently.. "Ji Su Zhe Bu Da"
I can understand because there were times I waited my colleague till 6.30pm or 7pm then we can go shopping.. by time we reach town so late le.. no choice, they have tons of work to do while I am simply juz so eng that I can easily finish my work in time
Ghee.. no yuaning anymore but more sacarstism.. sigh....
Anyway I also think is not true that your "yuaning" scare guys away lah, juz that the guy god plan for zozo haven appear. So wait patiently.. "Ji Su Zhe Bu Da"
I can understand because there were times I waited my colleague till 6.30pm or 7pm then we can go shopping.. by time we reach town so late le.. no choice, they have tons of work to do while I am simply juz so eng that I can easily finish my work in time
Post a Comment