Friday, March 18, 2005

Love Nest


My title sounds rather scandalous huh? Yo...What were you guys tinking?

Went to a jie mei's new home yesterday. Its weird dat its our first visit to her hse because she got married like, last June?

Her house's beautiful! Like those featured in those lifestyle magazines? Theme: Futuristic and WHITE. Yup. All white. It's rather impractical for lazy bums like me, coz level of maintainence = very high. Never expect Hoho to have such good taste. Maybe its her husband lah. Haha.

But its so nice! I like! Well, tink part of the reason I liked it was because its their love nest. Full of love in the house. Illustrated by the lovey-dovey couple pics, love notes to each other via "notice board" and all things that come in pairs (cushions etc). Woohhhh...

Oh... when can I ever have my own love nest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to paint either my living room or bedroom apple green if I ever have a house of my own. Hopefully my husband do not dislike green....