Monday, February 14, 2005
Bloody Rude Angmoh
I am boiling inside and I needa bitch about it before I erupt!
Some F***ing fool pulled out my internet cable when I juz left my desk for about an hour! Without asking for my permission! So bloody rude.
Tamade.
I wanted to stay connected one loh! Today is the BIG day leh! Sicali got "shy" pple wanna ask me out on a date via email, msn, icq, watever, den how? Are you gonna provide for me for the rest of my life??? Made me restart my msn and email somemore. Dunno how to ask also. Wah leu. If cannot find me den dun use lah. Use someone else's lah! Brainless freak!
And some other Angmoh dared to come and tell me, "Hey, my mate stole your cable juz now..."
Mate his head lah! Here not Kangeroo Land leh. Mate, mate... Pui lah!
Still dare to remind me he STOLE it from me. YES! He STOLE loh. (Taking without permission is STEALING.)
Whoever dat "mate is, he shd thank his lucky stars I didn't get to SEE him yet ah! If not I'll use my Body Slam and Flying Thunder Thighs on him. "Watch out, MATE!"
I am feeling less grouchy because I'm savouring a cup of Meiji Yoghurt with Mixed Fruits (Yummy!). Nice.
Dumb Angmoh! U heng ah! This cup of yoghurt's your benefactor.
P/S: Kaoz, INSENSITIVE DC attempted to let me lunch alone again! Luckily my teamleader saved me. FYI, DC, in case you were comtemplating to make my life at Wonderland sucky by letting me lunch alone, YOU HAVE FAILED. LOSER.
2 comments:
Please dun "Yuan" so much... you should consider naming yr blog the yuanstier blog.... :-P
Maybe people traying to avoid you and not wanan have lunch with you leh... ot everyone is so nice like us u know.... :-P
Happy Valentine's Day!!
I like the profile photo! so nice and slim! eh u put up a tagboard leh, easier for us to leave messages. go to www.tag-board.com to register for one k?
Post a Comment